06 Mar Volunteer Kitchen Assitant
Age UK Manchester
To provide a professional service to older people
Age UK Manchester is looking for volunteers to support the staff and other volunteers in the day to day kitchen and day centre routines necessary to promote the smooth running of the day centre.
- To provide a range of duties for the cook and Day Centre Management.
- To assist the cook in food preparation.
- To assist in general cleaning duties in the kitchen and dinning areas, including washing up.
- To help staff in providing a safe, clean environment for the clients.
- To participate in training associated with the role.
- To have an understanding of food and hygiene.
- To undertake monthly supervision meetings with the manager.