25 Oct Community Asset Transfer Specialist

We are looking for soembody (hopefully in the Hertfordshire area) who can offer some specilist advice to a small team of volunteers regarding an Asset Transfer document. This relates to a Housing Association and a Community Hall.  Might suit a retired solicitor....

Read More