17 Jul Head Office Receptionist & Administrator
Website ADSolutionsUK ADS (Addiction Dependency Solutions)
A PROGRESSIVE, 21ST CENTURY ADDICTION CHARITY
ADS (Addiction Dependency Solutions) is a regional charity established in 1973 to promote a better and more sympathetic understanding of alcohol and drug related problems, to study their causes and effects and to undertake and co-operate with all relevant agencies in the prevention, treatment and aftercare of those affected by alcohol use and misuse.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB:
To assist in General Reception and Administration Duties within ADS Head Office providing a warm welcome to our clients, staff and associates.
1. Perform reception duties and be the first point of contact for all callers at the centre, including clients, stakeholders, commissioners and other professionals.
2. Maintain an up to date training room diary and booking appointments when required
3. Ensure all incoming post is opened, date stamped and distributed and that outgoing post in franked and taken to the franked mail box/post office.
4. Deal appropriately with incoming telephone calls, referrals and electronic mail.
1. Assist in attending to necessary documentation, processing paperwork and communicate with staff, clients and third parties, therefore, communication is an essential criteria.
2. Maintaining and improving databases
3. Assisting in maintaining centre facilities and contributing generally to activity within the centre as a member of the team.
4. Assisting the Innovation & Development Directorate with the preparation of tender submission documents, maintaining our presence on social media and any ad hoc tasks as and when required
5. Assisting the Office Manager with general office maintenance and ad-hoc tasks when required
6. To contribute as appropriate to discussions and activities designed to improve and develop the service and build and develop positive work links with third parties.
7. To claim any legitimate travel or any other expenses in the correct manner.
8. The volunteer must be in sympathy with the ethos, aims and objectives of ADS be non-judgmental, empathetic and willing to respect others. These are all essential criteria.
This list is not exhaustive, other duties as reasonably requested by the Office Manager may be required.
ADS currently benefits from the contribution of over 300 volunteers, drawn from the local community in which we work. Volunteers are essential to the work of the charity and the service users can benefit immensely from the work of our volunteers. All volunteers receive a comprehensive induction and training package and travel expenses needed to fulfil the role will be covered.
Volunteering opportunities are available for individuals wishing to gain experience in a substance misuse environment. We are looking for enthusiastic, committed individuals with skills to offer around social care, group work, administration, support work and complementary therapies and in return we will offer a superb training and supervision package.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.