31 Jan Welcome Team
You will be the first point of contact within the venue, ensuring guests and audience members are provided with friendly, efficient and professional customer service. You will work Front of House and at events and performances, providing impeccable levels of customer care. You will ensure events run smoothly, dealing with customer enquiries, and ensuring the health and safety of the venue and audiences at all times.
Candidates must be resourceful, energetic self-starters who require little supervision, are innovative and can adapt to any situation, with exceptional customer service skills.
You will be expected to work evenings and weekends as part of the role.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
· To act as a first point of contact for the venue, dealing with customer enquiries, and signposting where they want to go.
· To maintain a friendly, helpful and competent service with customers, employees and everyone that comes into contact with the theatre.
· Ensure the theatre and other spaces are consistently presented to a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness.
· Act as Fire Warden throughout the performance, and during evacuations.
· Assist customers to correct seats, and checking tickets on entry.
· Comply at all times with the building’s licensing requirements and Health and Safety policy.
· To complete audience monitoring as necessary.
· Monitor audiences throughout performances, assisting with latecomers etc.
· Ensure spaces are cleaned and left tidy at the end of your shift.