20 Apr Thames Chase Volunteer
Would you like to be involved by becoming a volunteer?
There are a wide variety of opportunities –
Conservation work – working in the open with a trained team leader, the conservation volunteers carry out tasks throughout the community forest.
Clerical support – assisting with a wide variety of administrative tasks including computing and note taking.
Visitor Centre reception – helping to manage the main reception area.
Visitor Centre Shop – helping to manage all retail activities at the Forest Centre.
Fund raising – helping to produce, promote and carry out fundraising activities throughout the forest
Managing the events programme – producing a wide and varied events programme to engage visitors and support the work of the Community Forest.
Education – bringing your enthusiasm for the environment to both children and adults in a varied programme of activities.
Thames Chase Trust relies heavily on its enthusiastic and talented volunteers.
Why not come and join us?
By being a volunteer you can:
- Meet others with similar interests by working as a team in a friendly environment
- Utilize your unique skills on worthwhile projects
- Work for the benefit of the local community
- Work indoors or outdoors
- Help to create a safe, attractive and welcoming environment for others
- Leave a legacy for the future
- Increase your life experiences
For more information contact Mary Wright on 01708 642970 or email email@example.com